Send Music Privacy
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the art. 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data, as well as the free circulation of such Data (the "Regulation" or the "GDPR" ) and of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 "Code regarding the protection of personal data" (" Code ") (Code and Regulation also jointly defined as " Regulations "), interested parties (" Interested Parties ") are informed that their Personal Data will be processed in compliance with the current Regulations and what is specified below.
- Authorized , the natural persons authorized to carry out Processing operations under the direct authority of the Owner or Manager, pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulation and art. 2-quaterdecies of the Code.
- Communication, giving knowledge of Personal Data to one or more specific subjects other than the Interested Party, the representative of the Data Controller in the territory of the State, the Manager and the Authorized Persons, in any form, including by making them available or consulting them.
- Music Demos mean musical pieces in digital format owned by the User or for which the User has the relevant authorizations.
- Designated , the natural persons to whom specific tasks and functions related to the processing of Personal Data are attributed and who operate under the authority of the Owner or Manager, pursuant to art. 2-quaterdecies of the Code.
- Personal Data or Data, any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more characteristic elements of his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Dissemination, giving knowledge of Personal Data to indeterminate subjects, in any form, including by making them available or consulting them.
- Guarantor, the supervisory authority referred to in art. 51 of the Regulation.
- Interested party, User of the Site.
- Security Measures , the set of technical, IT, organisational, logistical and procedural measures adopted by the Data Controller to guarantee a level of security adequate to the risk of the Processing, pursuant to art. 32 of the Regulation.
- Responsible, the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Site , indicates the website that can be reached at the address: https://asianfake.com/pages/send-music-privacy.
- Processing, any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or the modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
- User, indicates the person who wants to access the Site.
Information on the Processing of Personal Data
- Types of Data Processed
- Data provided directly by the Interested Party , understood as those Data provided by the Interested Party to transmit to the Owner one or more of their Music Demos (e.g. name, surname, alias/stage name/pseudonym, city, telephone, email, date of birth , any Data contained in the free text description section) and/or subscribe to the newsletter (e.g. email, name, surname, telephone, birthday, city). The User is informed that the provision of the aforementioned Data is optional, but that , in case of failure to provide them, it will not be possible for the interested party to transmit their own music demos.
- Data acquired by the Owner for the functioning of the Site , understood as data collected automatically by the Owner during normal navigation on the Site (e.g. IP address, date and time of the request, etc.). The User is informed that the computer systems and software procedures used for the functioning of the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow browsing users to be identified. As indicated above, this category of Data includes the "IP addresses" or domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the Site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the web server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the web server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment. This data is used both to provide the Site's services and to verify the correct functioning of the Site (e.g. identification of unauthorized access). It should be noted that the aforementioned data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the Owner's Site or committed through the use of the same.
- Purpose of the Processing
Purpose of the Processing
The Personal Data referred to in art. 1.1 are processed in order to recognise, identify and distinguish the Music Demo transmitted by the User.
The processing carried out for these purposes is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations or to carry out pre-contractual measures requested by the interested party and does not require specific consent from the latter.
12 months from the contact request.
The Personal Data referred to in art. 1.1 could be processed by the Data Controller in order to send, by email or text message, commercial communications relating to the products marketed by the Data Controller (newsletter) to the interested party.
The Processing carried out for these purposes is carried out on the basis of the consent expressed by the User
24 months from the provision of consent.
The Personal Data referred to in art. 1.2 are processed for the purpose of the correct provision of the Services on the Site.
The Processing carried out for these purposes is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Owner.
The navigation data are deleted immediately after the relevant processing and, in any case, they are not kept for more than 15 days from the moment of collection, without prejudice to any need for the investigation of crimes by the judicial authority.
- Processing methods and categories of recipients.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided in this Information, the interested party is informed that the Processing of his Personal Data is carried out using manual systems and/or IT, telematic or otherwise automated systems, in compliance with the principles of relevance, lawfulness, correctness and intended purposes. by the Regulations.
- The Data Controller processes the Personal Data of the Interested Party by adopting appropriate Security Measures aimed at minimizing the risks of unauthorized access, dissemination, loss and destruction of the aforementioned Data, pursuant to the Regulations.
- The interested party is also informed that the Processing of Personal Data for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above may be carried out by the Data Controller directly or by making use of the collaboration of other subjects, in their capacity as Managers, Designees or Authorized Personnel (e.g. employees and/or collaborators of the Owner). In particular, Personal Data may be communicated to the following categories of Managers:
- External companies, professionals or IT ( information technology ) consultancy and assistance companies;
- Accountant and/or accounting consultant;
- Email service providers;
- Cloud service providers (newsletter);
- The list of Managers may be consulted at any time by requesting it to the email address indicated in 6.1 below.
- Data Transfer
- The interested party is informed that the Personal Data processed by the Data Controller may be transferred to other countries belonging to the European Union.
- The interested party is informed that the Personal Data processed by the Data Controller may be transferred to other countries not part of the European Union, for which there is an adequacy decision by the Commission.
- Rights of the interested party
- The interested party may exercise at any time, by means of communication to be sent to the addresses referred to in 6.1 below, the rights provided for by the Regulation pursuant to articles 15-22. In particular:
- The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller for access to the Personal Data, pursuant to and within the limits set out in art. 15 of the Regulation.
- The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller to rectify inaccurate Personal Data, pursuant to and within the limits set out in art. 16 of the Regulation.
- The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller to delete the Personal Data, pursuant to and within the limits set out in art. 17 of the Regulation.
- The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller to limit the Processing of Personal Data, pursuant to and within the limits set out in art. 18 of the Regulation.
- The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller to communicate their Personal Data in a structured and machine-readable format, pursuant to and within the limits set out in art. 20 of the Regulation.
- The interested party has the right to object to the processing by the data controller, pursuant to and within the limits set out in art. 21 of the Regulation.
- The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The interested party has the right to withdraw consent with reference to those Processings which are based on this legal basis. Pursuant to art. 7, paragraph 3 and art. 13, paragraph 2 letter. c) of the Regulation, the interested party is informed that, in any case, the revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the revocation itself.
- Data Controller
- For the purposes of this information, Owner means: ASIAN FAKE Srl, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in 20124 Milan, Viale Tunisia 39 (VAT number 09637560963)
This Policy was updated on July 25, 2022 .