It doesn't matter how carefully you keep your records: sooner or later they all get dirty, accumulating dust and small impurities, risking being irreparably ruined. But if you are a collector, we know how much you care about your vinyl records: this is why we have created a short guide with everything you need to know to clean them in the most effective way, take care of them and make them last a long time!
- First, take your vinyl by handling it carefully, touching it only on the outer edges.
- Place it on a flat surface (your turntable platter will work fine!)
- Take a special brush (like the carbon fiber one you find here ) and remove the dust using circular movements.
- Once this step has been completed, use the Record Cleaner by spraying the liquid on the soft anti-static cloth inside and delicately pass it over the surface of the vinyl.
- Repeat the same operation on the other side.
- You're ready to listen to your record!
Are you looking for the right product to clean your records? The Vinyl Kit complete with brush and liquid is available on our store! Click here .